Van Schie B.V.
3641 SP Mijdrecht
Telephone +31 297 237 537
Personal data that we process
Van Schie B.V. process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you yourself has provided us with these data.
Below you will find on overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and family name
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Additional personal details that you actively provide to us, for example in correspondences and by telephone
- Data about your activities in our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number if necessary
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data about website visitors younger than 16. Unless we have permission from parents or guardians. However, we have no way of checking whether a visitor is over the age of 16. Therefore, we advise parents to be aware of the online activities of their children in order to prevent data about their children from being collected without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without permission, then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information.
For which purpose and based on what foundation do we process personal data?
Van Schie B.V. process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or our advertisement folder
- To be able to phone you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary for carrying out our service
- To inform you about changes in our services and products
- In order to deliver goods and services to you
- Van Schie B.V. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to align the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Van Schie B.V. follows your surfing behaviour over various websites in order to align our products and services to your needs.
- Van Schie B.V. also processes personal data that we are required by law to process, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Van Schie B.V. does not make decision based automated processing regarding issues that seemingly will have repercussions for individuals. This concerns decisions made by computer programmes or systems, without any human interference (for example, an employee of Van Schie B.V.).
How long do we retain personal data
Van Schie B.V. does not save personal data longer than strictly necessary for realising the purposes for which the data was collected. Our various categories for personal data have various retention periods for different reasons. If you want to know which personal data of yours we have and how long we retain it, then see below how you can view, adjust or remove your personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Van Schie B.V. does not sell your personal data to third parties and will provide this only if it is necessary for implementing our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data as part of our assignment. This agreement is to ensure an equivalent level of protection and confidentiality of your data. Van Schie B.V. remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
When you visit our website for the first time, we inform you about these cookies and request your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to no longer save cookies. In addition, via your settings, you can remove from your browser any information that was saved earlier.
Viewing, adjusting and removing data
You have the right to peruse, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permission for data processing or to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data by Van Schie B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to have us send a compute file with the personal data on you that we possess to your or another individual or to an organisation that you choose.
You can submit a request to view, correct or remove the portability of your personal data or a request for withdrawing your permission or objection to processing your personal data to email@example.com.
In order to be certain that the request for viewing was made by your, we ask you also send a copy of your proof of identity. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the line with the numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is for the protection of your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks .
Van Schie B.V. wants to also advise you about the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is possible via this link.
How do we protect your personal data?
Van Schie B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures against misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure and improper changes. If you have the impression that your data is nevertheless not well protected or that there are indications of misuse, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Van Schie B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.